Website Privacy and Cookies
SPI Developments Engineering (2015) Ltd
- What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information.
- Contact information including email address
- Other information given when enquiry made.
- We gather and store your data only for the purpose of keeping you updated about our products, services and relevant industry news. Our data is securely stored, audited and not shared, unless for legal reasons.
The type of data stored is either that of current customers who we need to communicate with and have given us their details or of individuals under legitimate interest. Contact details (name, email address, company name and telephone number) are stored by SPI Developments Ltd within our network. These details are used for the purpose of communicating with you about current orders or responding to enquiries.
- We will not disclose your information to any third parties. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address or name, please let us know by contacting: enquiries@SPIdevelopments.com
- From time to time, SPI Developments may send you news, offers and industry insight via email but we will not do so without your express consent. If you do not wish to receive any further emails, contact us at: enquiries@SPIdevelopments.com
- We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Whilst we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. We maintain the highest standards of security, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct, SPI Developments makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any such material to the extent permitted by applicable law. SPI Developments may make changes to any content and information contained on this site, at any time without notice. By using this website you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The legal ownership and any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the site and its design, text, graphics, software and all other material on the site belong to SPI Developments or its agents at all times, unless otherwise stated.
You may only download material or view and/or print a single hard copy for private or non-commercial use and no part of the site or its material shall otherwise be produced, transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written permission of SPI Developments.
- While SPI Developments endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond SPI Developments’s control.
- SPI Developments shall not be liable for any loss of income profits, goodwill data contracts or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss arising from the inability to use or misuse this site or any linked sites. SPI Developments does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The contents and use of this site are governed by English Law.
SPI Developments Ltd is proud to be a Tembo company